Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Suit Up Summer Challenge

That is me about four years ago suited up for my friend's wedding. I bought that suit a few month before the wedding. I still have it.

Fast forward to mid April 2011. I am sitting around with Rachel & Skill.We start talking about Jimmy (the friend) coming into town, then the suit was mentioned. I swear I am a 31, Skill does not believe me. As always it ends up in a light argument about if I can still fit in the suit. Rachel, as usual doesn't want anything to do with us and our bets (last time she was involved she named her child after me). There was no possible way I could suit up right out of the gate so the challenge was set. I had May 3rd to August 3rd to fit in the suit. Three months to turn around and suit up. Just for good measurement one nite I brought the suit over to their house. I tried it on and we agreed that I could barely fit in it. The jacket was the problem. That is that, I have 3 months to win The Suit Up Summer Challenge. What do I get if I win- dignity. What do I get if I lose- shamefulness. Now people I will tell you that I have not been trying my best. I need to turn it around. Early March I started jogging around the neighborhood but slowly that died out, so has eating healthy. I must win this. Need to get it right, I love that suit. Talk has been heating up on a Speed Challenge. I told him I could throw 60mph, he thinks I would clock 54. I am currently trying to find a radar gun for pitching.

Okay kids pick the next post

A- Cobra has a blind date
B- The Wedding Girl
C- How Textican Got Her Name
D- Senior Prom

Lyric of the day: Now I've been pulling thread doing all kinds of evil, I know you hate me baby but don't break the needle (J Roddy Walston & The Business- Don't Break the Needle)

No comments:

Post a Comment