Monday, January 17, 2011

Here lately

Hows it going? A few things going on in my exciting life.

1- I started another blog, yearinrecords.blogspot.com
At that blog I listen to a record for the day and write a blog about the album. Could be a long entry or a few sentences.

2- I have slipped on occasion dealing with the blog but only because I have been spending time with a someone. I'm branching out and hanging with new people. My funeral will be like Big Fish after its all said and done.

3- January 18th I am heading back to the doctors for a more thorough check-up. My heart has been acting odd every once in a while. I think the shock that helped me for the past year is finally wearing off. They gave me the treatment to buy me time until I get the surgery. Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment