Monday, December 20, 2010

An Ugly Party Christmas Sweater

For a year or so my friends Kelly and Lawrence have invited me to their parties numerous times. Finally I attended one and guess what? It was actually fun. Yeah, I don't dance. Yeah, I don't drink or smoke. That's right, when people started talking about a song by Willow I thought they were talking about the midget from the 80s movie. A chick made fun of my Nationals cap asking if it was from Walgreens. One female used adult language to tell me about her shirt with a duck on it (not very Holiday like). Crazy dance off in the middle of the floor in which DR. GO won. A mix bag of music from Journey to Miley Cyrus to Barenaked Ladies. It is easy for me to say that I am looking forward to the next one I get invited too.




RR

-I guess I have to go back due to the fact that this wasn't the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment