Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chicks on TV

Who is hot? Most guys find Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, or Megan Fox drop dead sexy. Not to me. I am an odd ball guy so here is a list of my Top Five Hot Females on TV.

Number 5

Kristin Kreuk

Most of you might know Kristin Kreuk from her role on Smallville as Lana Lang. I love the show Chuck and was surprised to see her on a handful of episodes. Even though she is from Canada, I still think she is fine.

Number 4

Julie Bowen

Julie Bowen has hit it big with the family comedy Modern Family as Claire Dunphy but I will always remember her as Carol Vessey from Ed. I wish they would release Ed on dvd. That show was a really good show.

Number 3

 Alison Brie


Community is a show that comes on NBC every Thursday nite. Alison plays Annie. This show is probably the funniest ones out there. She plays a nerd on the show. Another show she is on is Mad Men, she is Trudy Campbell.

Number 2

Aubrey Plaza


How hot is she?I love her character on Parks & Recreation. She plays April, this bored girl who never really wants to work. She was in Funny People as well.

Number 1

Tina Fey


She is the hottest female on television and the funniest. How amazingly cool is Tina Fey? Her character Liz Lemon has the worst luck but its so funny. I have a friend that is exactly like Liz Lemon. Man, she is the greatest.

Honorable Mention

Sarah Hyland


Sarah plays Haley Dunphy (Julie Bowen's daughter) on the hit show Modern Family. Before you go off reporting me, she is 20. Her character is a stuck up snob, pretty funny.


There they are my top 5 + another best looking females on television. If you can't tell by my list, I kind of dig brunettes.




Rex Rupert.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Hyland was top 5, til I found out she was too old. Boooooooo.

    ReplyDelete